Irish Gulf Contracting are a leading precast concrete installation company with 3 bases across the UK. As precast concrete contractors, we have over 10 years experience in the building of prefabricated construction systems and precast concrete products, we pride ourselves on providing an excellent and professional service to our clients.
Irish Gulf Contracting offers on-site erection of a broad range of concrete products, ranging from precast concrete floors and stairs to complete precast structures. Our proven construction methods have enabled us to deliver some major developments.
In-Situ Concrete Works
As precast structures are dependant on in-situ concrete foundations and slabs being formed prior to installation, Irish Gulf Contracting can offer our clients the complete package by taking on all associated in situ works to include - reinforcement, formwork, concrete placement and finishing.
This capability benefits our clients,
• By eliminating the need to employ several contractors to complete the project.
• Makes it easier for our client to manage as they are just dealing with one contractor.
• Eliminates the risk of installation problems due to lack of communication between contractors.
• Makes the process more cost-effective.
• Will help to complete the project in a shorter timeframe.
Irish Gulf Contracting have the capacity to take on and complete a range of concrete works such as:
• Pile caps.
• Ground beams.
• Floor slabs.
• Roof slabs.
Any such works are carried out by our competent and experienced concreting crews, in conjunction with our precast installation teams or as a stand-alone project.
In conjunction with precast installation and concrete works, Irish Gulf Contracting also complete the necessary formwork associated with these works. Our joiners are experienced in all aspects of formwork and can achieve the required form and finish to our clients' specification.
Reinforcement is an integral part of any construction, therefore Irish Gulf Contracting put great emphasis on completing the reinforcement schedule as per engineers detail and as part of our concreting scope.
Our steel fixers are experienced and competent to carry out this task to the highest quality and within a specified time frame so there is no delay to the formwork or concreting teams.
Our Concreting teams at Irish Gulf Contracting can provide the required finish for our clients as per their specifications to include,
• Steel power float finish.
• Easy float finish.
• Brushed finish.
• Polished finish.
Irish Gulf Contracting when required by Clients can complete a wide range of ground works to facilitate the construction of foundations, ground beams, and floor slabs. We can provide the necessary plant and equipment to carry out these works.
By taking on the ground works scope of work we can provide the full package to our clients, from ground up and give our client a completed structure.
New Filter Bed Tanks
We can carry out all excavation works, drainage etc. and construct the necessary concrete base and all associated in situ works. We can supply and install any size tank to suit our clients design and requirements.
This eliminates the need for two or three different contractors to complete the project and will ensure the client considerable savings on programme, costs and organization.
Filter tiles and media can also be supplied and installed as part of the package if required.
Remedials to Existing Filter Beds
Existing operational filter beds with failing brickwork or blockwork can be a problem. Irish Gulf can carry out all remedials to an existing operational filter bed without the need to decommission or halt the operation of the system. This is achieved by;
- Carrying out a full survey and design of the remedial works required.
- Offering a full and comprehensive proposal to the client for their approval.
- Carrying out all necessary preparatory works such as, excavations where necessary, in situ works, alterations to drainage, etc. and reinstatement of disturbed area on completion of project.
- Supplying and installing the required wall panels, either full height, partial height or increased wall height.
- Media and filter tile reinstatement if required.